- Immediate impact on children’s speech and language development
- Effective practitioners to give children the best possible start
- Strong partnerships with parents and carers
- Full ongoing implementation training and support
chatta is an accessible and flexible approach which supports play based learning in the Early Years Foundation Stage and links experiences to a continued process of language development. The approach and resources feature powerful elements which also support:
Feedback (National Association of Head Teachers Course):
The day exceeded my expectations. Very interesting and infectious. Very inspiring!
Inspiring day. The chatta app is so easy to follow and I feel very confident to be able to share training with staff back at my school. Chris is excellent, there was a good balance of information and humour, he was approachable and up to date with current learning.”
The day was very informative, and that the speaker’s style, knowledge and delivery was fantastic. It’s lovely to have EYFS and SEN expertise together."
Who should attend:
- School Leaders
- EYFS Co-ordinators
- Special Needs Co-ordinators
- Early Years Teachers
- Nursery Teachers and Practitioners
This course includes:
- Full training linking theory, evidence, practice and outcomes
- 12 month licence for online access to training for colleagues
- Welcome pack which includes printed/online access to chatta Guide, Staff Training and App Users Guide.
- Online access to training workshop resources for parents/carers
- Printed/online access to 20+ Early Years Projects
- chatta App for iOS/Android tablets
- Helpline for Practical/Technical Support
- Half termly review and implementation support