Chatta and Effective Professional Development*
Chatta offers a teaching approach which links learning, language and memory along with the most effective parent partnerships. Central to that is chatta’s approach to professional development and school improvement.
The chatta team offer the most effective professional development solution which is directly linked to pupil progress. The link could not be stronger, schools working with chatta and following the approach achieve better pupil outcomes as a direct result.
Effective teacher professional development is a partnership between:
- Headteachers and other members of the leadership team;
- Teachers; and
- Providers of professional development expertise, training or consultancy
In order for this partnership to be successful:
Professional development should have a focus on improving and evaluating pupil outcomes
Chatta is entirely focused on measurable pupil outcomes
2. Professional development should be underpinned by robust evidence and expertise.
Chatta’s impact is proven and expert led. Leading the way through innovation and proven impact
3. Professional development should include collaboration and expert challenge.
Chatta is different in every school and reflects a partnership between a school and chatta’s team of expert teachers
4. Professional development programmes should be sustained over time.
Chatta’s impact is ongoing and far-reaching. In every school working with chatta, the use and impact increases across the school over time
And all this is underpinned by, and requires that:
5. Professional development must be prioritised by school leadership.
Chatta will only work with schools when the approach, training and resources are linked to the school’s development and directed by the headteacher
To find out more about chatta’s unique and powerful approach to effective professional development please contact:
0845 003 0896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*All bold text is directly copied from the Department For Education Standard for Teachers’ Professional Development