Chatta, International Launch Event: BETT 2017, Excel, London
What is chatta?
chatta is a unique resource and teaching approach designed to accelerate children’s speech and language skills with impact on development and progress in the early years and beyond. Tablet technology, a wealth of resources and high impact online features combine to ensure world class classroom innovation, the strongest parent partnerships and children able to excel in all areas of learning.
Who is chatta for?
- Nurseries, kindergartens and schools
- International education organisations
- Government education departments
- Charities supporting education
- Organisations supporting the teaching of English (and any spoken language)
- International education resources re-sellers
- Consultant licencees (Early Years/Special Needs)
At chatta we receive requests for support from schools, advisors, charities, and government agencies from countries all over the world. Some of the resources we have published have been sold to people in Australia, USA, Canada South Africa, Italy, Germany, and the Middle East. We have spoken at conferences and presented workshops at conferences across the globe. Our Official World Record Attempt Lesson streamed from Hull University had over 35,000 participants from 17 countries.
During the first year of its introduction chatta has focused on ensuring impact in UK schools and nurseries, with the majority of settings based in Yorkshire and Essex. The 2017 the large scale roll-out in Scotland demonstrates the capacity of chatta to successfully work with different curricula and jurisdictions as well as different languages (there is a significant Gaelic language teaching element to the project in Scotland).
With numerous recent enquiries from countries including China, Russia, Canada, Australia and the United Arab Emirates the team at chatta have taken advice from the UK Government’s Department for International Trade and are launching chatta internationally in January 2017 at the BETT show in London.
What chatta delivers:
- A unique high impact teaching approach to support every subject, language and curriculum
- Fully resourced implementation programme for an introduction on any scale
- World class training for early years teachers and practitioners
- The strongest parent partnerships
- Proven impact on progress and standards
- Guided implementation included regular reviews and evaluations
How chatta works internationally:
chatta can be distributed on any scale and can be presented in any language and can meet the needs of any curriculum. chatta is available entirely online with accompanying printed resources or can be introduced and supported by local consultant trainers or chatta representatives.
- Keynote presentations
- Curriculum development consultancy
- Special Needs consultancy (Autism and Dyslexia)
- Support programmes for children with hearing impairments
- Special Educational Needs resources and training (Including Autism and Dyslexia)
- New Language resources and training
- Talk For Boys resources and training
Find out more:
Contact the chatta international team further information and to find out more about how chatta can make an impact for the children, families and schools supported by your work.
email: email@example.com telephone: +44 845 003 0896
BETT 2017, Excel, London.: Stand B431 (25-28 January 2017)