Introducing Chatta: London 16th January 2017
Places are available for school leaders, early years leaders, special needs co-ordinators, nursery managers and early years practitioners at a free introductory workshop in South West London on 16th Janaury 2017.
The session will be presented by chatta’s Chris Williams and will illustrate the powerful impact the powerful chatta teaching process has on all areas of early education. In terms of rapid and sustained impact on language development, narrative sequencing and interaction the flexible high-impact approach is leading the way with innovation in classroom practice.
“It can impact every single area of the development and every area of the curriculum. This approach is central to our development plan.” Catherine Fox, EYFS Leader
The session will feature:
- An overview of the importance of spoken language
- The unique chatta approach
- Resources to support effective early years practitioners
- Strategies to ensure the strongest parent partnerships
- Practical activities with ideas for instant impact
- Links to research and evidence
- An introduction to chatta training
- Case studies of proven Pupil Premium impact and examples of settings successfully working with chatta
The session is presented in partnership with Achieving For Children in Kingston and Richmond
Bookings should be made through AfC CPD online
For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ready to take early years practice to another level, this event will be the first step on the next stage of your journey.
chatta South West London Event
Monday January 16th at 1pm – 3pm
King Charles Centre, Hollyfield Road, Surbiton, KT5 NAL