New Chatta Courses December 2016
In December chatta will be presenting full day training sessions in Hull (8th), London (12th) and Grantham (14th).
“Proven impact on communication and language in the early years (and beyond).”
Please contact the chatta team to find out more. For schools, nurseries and childminders looking to make a real impact on learning, standards and progress there really is nothing like it.
“Accelerating progress in early language development. And then some!” NAHT delegate, Yorkshire.
Each event will introduce the unique chatta teaching approach and include practical activities for immediate impact in the classroom along with a fully supported implementation plan.
“chatta is central to our development plan. They feel like part of our team.” Primary Headteacher
- Every participating school/nursery will receive:
- 2 places on the course (lunch and refreshments included)
- Full supporting documents including the comprehensive chatta guidebook
- 24 printed chatta projects
- chatta online training resources
- Half-termly implementation reviews
- Bespoke chatta Action Plan
- Unique chatta app
- Parent workshop resources
- Staff training materials, videos and presentations.
“At last. Staff training that reflects my school’s needs. And always will.” Primary Headteacher/Ofsted Inspector
This course has received 100% “outstanding” impact on every occasion it has been presented and all previous participants remain in regular contact with chatta and continue to share their stories of impact in:
- Pupil Progress
- Staff Training
- Early language development
- Parent partnerships
- Special Needs interventions
- Teaching English as an additional language
- Adult Literacy Projects
- Whole school writing
- School Improvement
- NQT induction
“So many ways to make a real and sustained impact.” Early Years Advisor
chatta is different wherever it is introduced. It reflects the needs and direction of the school.
“What’s your chatta story?”
To find out more, find out how chatta can make an impact for your children, families and staff and to book your place(s) please contact:
email@example.com or 0845 003 0896
“Ahead of its time. Sign me up!” Early Years Lead Teacher
- Hull, 8th December
- London, 12th December
- Grantham, 14th December