Primary School Headteachers: Chatta Launching in London February 14th, 2019
Places available for 16 schools.
Would you like your staff, pupils and families to experience the award-winning Chatta approach?
- Improve outcomes for all pupils in communcation, language and literacy. (EYFS and KS1/2)
- A powerful and simpler method to support Oracy across the curriculum.
- Remove barriers to learning for children with additional needs including autism and dyslexia.
- Accelerate progress in learning for children who are new to English.
- Demomstrate sustained impact for pupils supported by Pupil Premium funding.
- Maximise staff development opportunities with ongoing action plan support and impact evaluation.
Chatta is one of the HundrED Global Education Innoovations for 2019.
Assistant Headteacher Allison Hayward says progress is ‘Phenomenal’
Early Years advisor Fiona Fogarty says Chatta’s impact is ‘Magical’
We launch Chatta for Primary Schools in London (Westminster) on February 14th 2019.
The full-day launch event is for up to 3 representatives from each school (recommended EYFS Lead/SENCO/Literacy Lead)
Full training in the unique Chatta approach
Hundreds of resources for: EYFS, Literacy, SEN interventions and teaching English as Additional Language.
1 full day school support visit including classroom demonstrations, school development support, staff training and parent/career workshop.
12 month unlimited user Chatta software license for school staff and parents/carers.
Half termly action plan support and impact review.
Full telephone HelpDesk support for school staff and parents/carers
This the first large scale Chatta project in London, following on from a number of successful projects in the North of England.
If you’d like your school to experience:
- Improved Outcomes for Pupils
- World-Class staff development (whilst reducing workload)
- The very best parent/carer partnerships
- Evidence is informed innovation
Please contact Chatta’s founder, Chris Williams, for more information.