Special Educational Needs
chatta Special Educational Needs provides training and resources to maximise the impact of interventions to support children in making progress and overcoming barriers to learning.
The online training, expert implementation guidance and resources provide new and eﬀective ways of teaching and learning for children, young people, teachers, therapists, support assistants, parents and carers.
The chatta Special Educational Needs approaches are based on successful classroom interventions and case studies.
They have been devised and led by chatta‘s team of qualiﬁed and internationally recognised Special Needs Consultants.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Speech and Language Interventions
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired Approaches
- Working with Parents and Carers
- Supporting Teaching Assistants
- Sequencing and Memory Disorders
- Emotional and Behavioural Support
- Social Skills and Interaction
- Personalised Learning